- A focus on the little things we can do together that can help make the unbearable bearable
- Calm and safe spaces to be
- Meeting individually and in groups to share and explore life and our part in it
- The healing benefits of ‘being human together’ in a kind,accepting, gentle way
- Someone to explore and affirm your spirituality with, should you wish
- A chance to join others exploring life’s meaning and the values we share, whatever our individual beliefs
- Someone to talk to in confidence if you’re struggling in your healthcare role or role as a carer
- Specialists in religious practice, care and understanding
- A way into volunteering
Visit their website for more information.
The Heart and Soul Service is free to access for those and their loved ones who receive support from Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT).